RE: the court report, part 11
Sent: June 28, 2004 @ 10:33 p.m.
So I have just been criticized by my sister who should be WORKING right now. For one thing, the picture didn't attach (sorry). And for another, she called me a liar ("liar, liar, thou trousers are ablaze") since I'm not actually going to China tomorrow... I'm going to Japan for 1 day, THEN going to China. Then we're going back to Japan to climb Mount Fuji. So, if anyone has any requests from Japan, let me know also.
Okay, my dad has told me I really should start packing right now, so I must go.
Hope the picture attaches,
Courtney
PS. I have been emailing my future roommate and she seems really nice.
Apparently she has a boyfriend from home (SoCal) so he's the reason why she talks on the phone a lot.
PPS. To all those I told that my classmate is engaged, I found out that it was all an elaborate hoax.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home